On the Go

My photo
Saddle Brook, Northern New Jersey, United States
I have been a runner since the Sixth grade when I joined my Intermediate School's Cross Country Team. That was 28 years ago. I'm not fast, but I do enjoy the motion and scenery of the courses I travel. I do race and finish somewhere with the mid-packers. In 1996 I did my first Marathon, Bermuda with the Leukemia Society's Team In Training group. Now I try to do at least one marathon a year with a few exceptions. The best thing about running for me is how it makes me feel. I feel great getting out there, inventing new courses,the sites,sounds,and smells,pushing yourself further than the time before, makes me so alive.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Getting back into a Routine

RUNNING LOG
DATEDAYDISTANCECOURSE NAMETIMESHOE
4/5/2009SUNDAY4.00SRCP-SB/RP0:32:442130
COMMENTSTranquility would describe this run today. Sunny 60's and long shadows running this evening after work in the park. Loke everyone else I enjoyed this nice Sunday in the Park.
4/6/2009MONDAY1.00Bergen Town Ctr0:30:00none
COMMENTSA walk in the new strip mall which used to be the Bergen Mall. My cell phone battery was dying and I was in search of a replacement. Wound up getting another phone altogether because once I did find the battery, it cost $53 and the new phone was $0.00 w/ new plan.
4/7/2009TUESDAY0.00off
COMMENTS
4/8/2009WEDNESDAY1.50Pyrimad Mtn-100steps0:30:00none
COMMENTSThis was a Hiking trail in Morris County that my friend,her daughter and my 2 kids did. Took us about 30-40 minutes to do. Then we visited the naturre center for a bit.
4/9/2009THURSDAY3.00Woodcrest Pl0:31:00Addias
COMMENTS6min warm up, roughly 6x400 (more accurately from my telephone pole to the second telephone pole on Oxford and back) My kids were over, so my running partner and I took turns, therefore there was always someone in front of the house in case of an emergency
4/10/2009FRIADAY0.00off
COMMENTS
4/11/2009SATURDAY0.00off
COMMENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Useful Links

eastbay.com Championcatalog.com eSportsonline - 15% Off Plus Free Shipping with Flyer Code L1 Shop at Modell's Shop at Modell's mypypeline.com Prep Sportswear LinkShare  Referral  Prg LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! 15% off any Purchase at GNC.com Vitamin World Buy And Walk GSI Commerce- FogDog Sports FogDog Sports running shoes & apparel 250x250 ExplosiveSq Pop-up

Followers